1. For Wisdom – for God to show them when to move and when to stand fast. To make the right decision that will bring prosperity.
2. For Faith – that they will stay steadfast knowing God loves them and is hearing their petitions and is working things out even when it doesn’t appear that way.
3. For Good Health – Farmers work hard, long hours and don’t have time or resources to deal with sickness.
4. For Strength – Physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
5. For Peace – to know that even in the tough times they are not walking alone.
6. For Protection – to keep them safe from injury or accidents.
7. For Prosperity – that bills would be paid, loans paid off, extra in the bank and the desire and ability to bless others.
8. For Joy – in the midst of all this, a joyful heart with gratitude for all God is.
9. For Love – to be able to love ALL people, even those who speak against and falsely towards them.
10. For Grace – for all things that come into their lives.
Above all things – thank God that there are those who work this hard to feed you and your family. And, when possible speak some words of encouragement to them.