|My son - outstanding in his field.|
Shhhhh. Don’t tell him but I’m looking for a wife for one of my sons.
I have one son left to marry and I really want him to be happy – translates to I want more grandkids.
And, since he never reads my blogs I should be pretty safe.
I thought I’d list the qualifications needed in case any of you are interested.
Oh, he’s smart, good looking, a lot of fun and will be a great husband and an awesome dad.
Now on to the list:
1. She must be sturdy – if you’re going to come to the farm you need strength and the ability to stick with something until the job is finished.
S 2. She needs to be organically raised by her parents – we all know organic is so much better than the conventional way of farming that feeds the world.
3. She cannot have any added hormones. God gave her the right amount.
4. She must, must, must be antibiotic free – in fact never taken any antibiotics, ever. We want to make sure that no residue from the safe antibiotics out there has ever entered her body. We don’t want any issues passed down to the future grand kids.
5. She can only be GMO-free or it’s totally a no go. Even though the National Cancer Society and AMA and scores of other scientific and medical communities have deemed GMO products safe, we just know that “they” who tell us GMOs are evil must be right.
6. We prefer she comes from a small family. Large families are known to mistreat their kids. In fact, they have extra kids just to get more money from the government. We call them Factory Families. No large family is a good family.
7. Along with being from a small family, she needs to be familiar and have had spent time out side – free to roam and range out to the environment. Her value will be higher than a house bound woman.
Seven simple qualifications needed.
If any of you or if you know of anyone who meets this list then please feel free to contact me and we will set up an interview time.
Oh, I almost forgot. There will be a fee of $1000 to join this search, but that’s OK because the money goes to the HFW fund. Helping to Find Wives. You can search our website to see how that money is dispersed. I can guarantee you that no more than ½% will go towards the searching process. Sadly the expenses of the Board of Director eats up the rest of the monies. Notice it was Board of Director – singular? We do all we can to cut costs. But, you’ll feel good about your donation because we’ll send you a poster of a very sad eyed, cute Mother-in-law that will melt your heart.